LADDER LIFE INSURANCE FOR THE DIGITAL GENERATION – SIMPLE & AFFORDABLE, IF YOU ARE YOUNG & HEALTHY…
Take the time to read the fine print. Restrictions and limitations apply. It is important to know what you are getting into before you buy. We are here to help you make an informed decision.
If you are looking for simple, affordable, online life insurance while young and healthy, Ladder Life might be the perfect place!
In this Ladder Life Insurance review, we'll help you dive into the pros and cons and frequently asked questions about Ladder (and show you sample quotes) so you can compare them to other companies and make a great decision.
We recommend you start with a quick quote:
Who is Ladder life? A Quick Review
An insurtech company, Ladder Life Insurance launched in 2017. Ladder Life is not a life insurance company. They are a licensed producer and third party administrator. Founded in 2017, Ladder has developed an online platform that allows you to apply for life insurance and possibly get instant approval. They have teamed up with Fidelity Security Life in 49 states and in New York with Allianz Life Insurance Company of New York. These are the companies that you are actually providing the life insurance you are buying, not Ladder.
WHAT DOES LADDER LIFE INSURANCE OFFER?
Quotes are quick, easy, and free!
PROS OF LADDERLIFE
This may come as a surprise to some people but Ladder doesn't want "everyone's" business. They cater especially to younger people who are in great health and specifically want term life insurance. They don't offer permanent policies such as whole life insurance.
Skip the Needles!
Want to take the "pain" out of life insurance? We don't blame you! Ladder Life Insurance is our #1 recommended no-exam company offering 10, 20, and 30 year plans up to age 60. See if you qualify for "no exam" today.
Quotes are quick, easy, and free!
CONS OF LADDER INSURANCE
Over Age 60? Need permanent insurance?: As you can see, Ladder specializes in term for younger folks. If you are over age 60 or want permanent coverage like whole life insurance or universal life insurance, we can help. Click here for a quote.
Ladder Term LIfe INsurance
Sample monthly Quotes
Sample rates below assume excellent health and no smoking.
Ladder Term Life Insurance
Sample Monthly Quotes
$100,000 - 10 Year Term
Male - $11
Female - $12
Male - $32
$250,000 - 15 Year Term
Female - $16
Male - $20
Female - $36
$500,000 - 20 Year Term
Male - $25
Female - $32
Male - $105
$1,000,000 - 30 Year Term
Female - $58
Male - $122
Female - N/A
*Please note rates vary considerably based on your age, gender, tobacco use, health condition, state of residence, and even driving history. We recommend getting a quote directly from Ladder where you can fill in your personal details to get an accurate quote.
Quotes are quick, easy, and free!
Looking for more sample quotes for Ladder? We have an entire article for this!
Click "How Much Does Life Insurance By Ladder Cost?" to get the most recent sample quotes for Ladder Life.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT LADDER LIFE INSURANCE
- Are Ladder’s rates competitive? – YES. Ladder’s term life insurance rates aren’t the lowest available, but they are consistently better than average when compared to those of the top insurers. In addition, Ladder’s applicants may qualify for more coverage without a medical exam and pay significantly lower premiums verses a typical no exam policy.
- Will I need a medical exam or lab appointment? It’s possible. Every customer is underwritten on an individual basis making it difficult to predict whether you will need to have a medical exam. That said, in most cases, applicants don’t need to get a medical exam. If you do, it can be done conveniently at no expense to you.
- Can I still get coverage even if I’ve has some health problems? Possibly. Every customer is underwritten individually and receives a price based on many factors – (medical history, current health, age, and gender). It is possible to be denied coverage due to health issues.
- Will applying to Ladder Life Insurance hurt my credit score? – No. Insurers look at the data behind your credit score – timeliness of payments or if you’ve filed for bankruptcy – but not your credit score itself. The request for this data is only a soft credit inquiry and doesn’t impact your credit.
- What does Ladder Life Insurance Reviews say about their customer service? – The reviews tend to be positive. Their website portal is very efficient in handling the life insurance application / underwriting process. They have live chat and a phone number to call if you need or want to speak to someone.
- Are there any customer complaints about Ladder Insurance Life? – YES & NO. Check the reviews on Trustpilot.
- Is the Ladder website good, safe and reliable to use when buying life insurance? YES. The Ladder Insurance platform appears to be safe and secure. However, caution should be taken before entering your personal information on Ladder’s or any website.
- Is Ladder life a good company to use for estate planning? - YES. Ladder life insurance, like all life insurance, can be an essential part of your estate plan.
- What is life expectancy? Life expectancy is the statistical expectation of how long someone will live at birth based on a number of factors such as socioeconomics, demographic, geographic, thermographic, stenographic, idiographic, and historiographics.
LIFE INSURANCE MADE EASY
Select Your State for an Instant Quote
Ladder Life Insurance has good prices if you are young and health.
However, it is unlikely you will be approved by the Ladder Life Insurance algorithm if you are not in perfect health. Even with mild "health conditions" you may be told you do not qualify.
So if you are not perfect health, or not the ideal Ladder Life Insurance applicant, let us help you get quotes from multiple carriers that are more suited to your health profile.
How does Ladder Life Insurance prices compare to the other insurtech companies? See for yourself....
- $100K 10YR Term Life Insurance- Haven vs Ladder vs Bestow vs Ethos vs Fabric vs SagicorNow
- $100K 20YR Term Life Insurance- Haven vs Ladder vs Bestow vs Ethos vs Fabric vs SagicorNow
- $100K 30YR Term Life Insurance- Haven vs Ladder vs Bestow vs Ethos vs Fabric vs SagicorNow
- $250K 10YR Term Life Insurance- Haven vs Ladder vs Bestow vs Ethos vs Fabric vs SagicorNow
- $250K 20YR Term Life Insurance- Haven vs Ladder vs Bestow vs Ethos vs Fabric vs SagicorNow
- $250K 30YR Term Life Insurance- Haven vs Ladder vs Bestow vs Ethos vs Fabric vs SagicorNow
- $500K 10YR Term Life Insurance- Haven vs Ladder vs Bestow vs Ethos vs Fabric vs SagicorNow
- $500K 20YR Term Life Insurance- Haven vs Ladder vs Bestow vs Ethos vs Fabric vs SagicorNow
- $500K 30YR Term Life Insurance- Haven vs Ladder vs Bestow vs Ethos vs Fabric vs SagicorNow
- $1MIL 10YR Term Life Insurance- Haven vs Ladder vs Bestow vs Ethos vs Fabric vs SagicorNow
- $1MIL 20YR Term Life Insurance- Haven vs Ladder vs Bestow vs Ethos vs Fabric vs SagicorNow
- $1MIL 30YR Term Life Insurance- Haven vs Ladder vs Bestow vs Ethos vs Fabric vs SagicorNow
Ladder Life Insurance Alternatives
Many of the following companies have better products and cheaper prices versus Ladder Life Insurance. Some even offer no medical exam policies.
Bestow Life Insurance Review
Bestow Insurance offers term life insurance for people between the ages of 18 and 60, and in generally good health. You can get coverage online in about 10 minutes starting at $10 a month.
Ethos Life Insurance Review
Ethos is not a life insurance company. They are a licensed producer and third party administrator. Founded in 2017, Ethos has developed an online platform that allows you to apply for life insurance and possibly get instant approval.
Fabric Life Insurance Review
Fabric Life offers affordable life insurance with easy, online quotes and application available 24/7. The company uses algorithms to speed up the underwriting process, with well-qualified applicants getting approved without a medical exam.
SelectQuote Life Insurance Review
Since 1985, SelectQuote has saturated the advertising market with multiple TV, radio, & print adds per day. This is the reason they are the #1 direct to consumer insurance agency. BUT....